Wednesday, June 15, 2011

At the Outset!

I've been planning to enter the blogging world for quiet a while, but one thing or the other prevented me from doing so. But since I am here now finally, I am hoping to do some good. I guess, I am gonna make mistakes, big one's in the beginning, but WTH! who doesn't. 

I am a very random person and pretty indecisive, I might be planning to do one thing today and completely forget about it the next day probably the next moment. I am one of those people who GENUINELY forget "calling back" but I am not confused. In one way I am completely focused- I wanna do some good to the world. I think that's the only reason we're sent all this way by god (yes, I believe in God, Santa, tooth fairy also VAMPIRES :p)
Apart from this, I have my own personal world in which I am a far better person that I am in the real domain (proud? No) 

I believe, We all are here for just a while, why complain and regret. Life is short- LIVE it, LIKE it, LOVE it!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment