Monday, June 20, 2011

The Shaitaan inside of you.

The Movie "Shaitan" a thriller movie based on today's youth.
I think they have two perspectives on the movie- first- A young group of spoiled friends met with an accident, face the consequences of being too scared to owe up to it. Second- One dirty fish which spoils the entire pond, i.e. one of them lulled into greed hence the deathly consequences.
While getting out of the theater I heard a family of uncle's and auntie's talking among st themselves that its all about the upbringing of the kids and they concluded that they'll take away their sons car back. Poor guy LOL I guess that is quiet obvious, all the parents would want to keep their kids out of trouble, but I also think that parents should have a very trusting bond with their kids that their kids should trust them with anything no matter what.

FRIENDS, what to say about them, they are always there for you. They support you as a family, they care for you as a lover, they never let you face anything alone. When you are with them your world becomes paradise on earth. I have one such friend too- her name is Prabhleen Kaur but no one calls her that., she's better known as Parry :)
She's my partner in crime, my sweet-not-so-innocent-boungibilli Parry partner. we were supposed to go to shimla this weekend together but couldn't go. We have done so many things-right or wrong together - but of course always right for us. ha ha. anyway more of that later.

Back to the movie- A correct up marked portrait of drugs usage these days.I conclude it with a 3-star ratings.


XOXO

PS- What do you think about the role of the Police Department displayed, if you have seen the movie.

5 comments:

  1. woowwww..pari...
    u in blogs....
    congrats yaarrr..
    nw toh i'll keep on reading about u..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nitin, before this I was writing on livejournal but that wasn't public. Thank you for reading :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. namaskar. interesting blogs. i read in detail. u have excellent writing skills. hope to read in future, too. till then tata. - mohan vaidya, pune

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeeee.... i lub lub lub ittttttttt....
    JAI HO !!!!
    Cheers to our fraaandship ;)
    yay =D

    ReplyDelete